2017 Toronto Supercross Race Results
Toronto Canada – Round 9 of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross.
A slick track in Canada. Lots of glossy turns, rocks and 19 degree temperature outside the dome. The track deteriorated quickly and the track was technical. Great layout for TV, exciting to watch riders battle because lots of passing opportunities.
Grandpa Chad Reed wins his heat race, read more below on how he did.
2017 Toronto Supercross Race Results –
Rider news & Updates:
- Cooper Webb is out for the season with a shoulder injury.
- Ken Roczen is out for the season. He has had 9 surgeries so far and unsure if more are required.
- Justin Barcia is back after being injured for the first half of the season.
450 Race Notes & Story:
- Holeshot – Baggett.
- Tomac takes the lead in the 3rd corner. This race could be over.
- Chad Reed starts in 6th, Dungey in 9th.
- Seely t-bones Dungey.
- Tomac, Baggett, Tickle, Milsaps and Malcom Stewart make up your top 5
- Reed passes Stewart for 5th
- Tomac has a 2 second lead.
- Dungey is now chasing Grandpa Reed
- Baggett goes down, Milsaps takes 3rd. Tickle is in 2nd.
- Tomac now has a 7 second lead with 14 minutes left
- Dungey passed Reed and is 14 seconds down from Tomac.
- Not much change with 10 minutes to go.
- Dungey moves into 3rd with 7 minutes to go.
- Tomac now has an 11 second lead.
- Anderson got his front spokes ripped out in the first corner collision with Freise.
- Dungey takes 2nd with 2 minutes to go.
- This will be Tomac’s 4th win this season.
- Tomac wins! Dungey, 2nd, Tickle with his first ever podium in third and Chad Reed 4th!
250 Atlanta Georgia Supercross Race Notes & Story
- Holeshot – Ferrandis takes the holeshot.
- Savatgy passes him half way through first lap, but Ferrandis takes it back. Osborne sits in third.
- 2nd lap, Satatgy takes over the lead again, but Ferrandis slams him in a corner and takes the lead back.
- Osborne continues to creep on the top 2, lots of tight racing. Nobody is pulling away.
- Cianciarulo lurks in 4th.
- Ferrandis loses a few spots as he was obviously slower keeper riders behind him and backing them up. Then he falls down.
- Osborne takes the lead with 8 minutes to go.
- Osborne extends his lead to 6 seconds and pulls on the entire field.
- Osborne has a 14 second lead with 2 laps to go.
- Savatgy falls with 1 lap to go and Cianciarulo takes 2nd.
- Craig takes 3rd.
2017 Toronto – Round 9 – Supercross Race Results
Monster Energy Supercross Atlanta Georgia Supercross February 25th, 2017
450 Main Event Results –
- Eli Tomac
- Ryan Dungey
- Broc Tickle
- Chad Reed
- Blake Baggett
- Cole Seely
- Davi Milsaps
- Dean Wilson
- Justin Barcia
- Justin Brayton
- Josh Grant
- Jake Weimer
- M Stewart
- Vince Fiese
- M Allesi
450 Point Standings
- Ryan Dungey – 196 points
- Eli Tomac -24
- Musquin – 39
- Cole Seely -43
- Jason Anderson -73
- Davi Millsaps -84
- Chad Reed -95
- Blake Baggett -97
- Dean Wilson -99
- Broc Tickle -100
250 East Coast Main Event –
- Zach Osborne
- Adam Cianciarulo
- Michael Craig.
- Colt Nichols.
- Kyle Peters
- Cameron McAdoo.
250 East Coast Point Standings
- Zach Osborne 45
- Joey Savatgy -12
- Jordon Smith -18
- Adam Cianciarulo -18
- Colt Nichols -21
- Kyle Peters -33
- RJ Hampshire -34
- Frrandis -36
- Luke Renzland -39
- Alex Martin -41